Applicants submit the following documents:
1. The application for admission to the University, which includes: Institute, faculty, the selected direction of training, form of training, source of funding.
2. The document of state standard about completed secondary education — the original or a copy certified in the prescribed manner.
3. "УЦОЯО" certificate in the subjects defined by the admission Commission in accordance with the areas of training — the original or a copy certified in the prescribed manner.
4. Information card.
5. Medical certificate form 086 and a copy of it.
6. Six photographs size 3×4.
7. Passport (birth certificate for persons who don't have passport due to the age).
8. Copy of the identification code.
9. Military ID or certificate of registration to the recruiting section of the recruiting office and a copy (for boys).
Competitive selection of students for admission to full-time training in all specialties aerospace Institute is made on the basis of the original document of state standard about complete secondary education and the original certificate of the Ukrainian center for educational quality assessment ("УЦОЯО") of the objects defined by the admission Commission in accordance with the directions of preparation.Graduates of technical schools and colleges who have studied in areas that meet the areas of training, AKI, you can be enrolled to senior courses on presentation of diploma and its annexes.
At the time, students receive a draft deferment in the Armed forces of Ukraine.
Information Competition "system" .The list of applicants to full-time education.